Flabby arms are among the most difficult areas of the body to tighten and tone. Working to get rid of flabby arms comes with overall fitness but there’s some specific exercises you can do in addition to reducing body fat that will bring those arms into super shape once again.
It is no magic work. If you want them, you have to work at them, you have to earn them.
It is your every right to look, feel and actually be fabulous.
With these 3 moves, 3 times a week; you are only steps away from your dream. Do the routine, and make it happen!!
Equipment needed :
- 3 pound dumbbell
- A bottle of water
1. Arm Circles
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms extended straight out to sides at shoulder height.
- Keeping shoulders down, do 20 small backward circles.
- Switch directions; do 20 forward circles.
2. Shoulder Press
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bend elbows, bringing hands to shoulders, palms facing forward.
- Press weights straight overhead, keeping shoulders down; lower weights back to shoulders.
- Do 20 reps.
3. Triceps Kick Backs
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent, holding a dumbbell in each hand, arms straight down at sides, palms facing back.
- Lift arms straight back about 2 feet behind you; return to sides.
- Do 20 reps.
For optimum results, try doing 30 minutes of cardio after the routine.
You can tone your arms today!