4 MONTHS TO SUMMER, ARE YOU READY AND IN SHAPE?
In previous posts, I’ve mentioned some basic ways to tone up your arms and thighs. So now is the turn for the ABS. This will be painful but fruitful at the same time. If you want to look good and feel even better, you have to work at it.
- Bottle of water
- Upbeat music
Remember that the key to the effectiveness of any exercise is based on proper technique, sufficient intensity and intelligent frequency.
And now, play your music and start your warm-up, DANCE! Make it through two tracks. Lie down on the ground, flat on your back and:
- Do basic crunches, 30 of them. Make sure each time your crunch, your pelvis should rotate as well so that your lower back is pressed on the ground.
- 10 push-ups
- Back to the first position and this time, place one foot over the other leg’s knee. Now reach your opposite elbow to the lifted knee. Do 25 and switch legs.
- 10 more push-ups
- Back to the first position and this time you straighten your legs, keeping them close to each other, and do 30 crunches.
- Back to the first position and lift your butt off the ground. Hold it there for 30 seconds and squeeze, lower it-without touching the ground, stay there 10 seconds then lift again and squeeze. Do this 5 times.
- *Bicycle Maneuver, Lie on a mat with your lower back in a comfortable position, Bring your knees up to about a 45-degree angle. Slowly go through a bicycle pedaling motion alternating your left elbow to your right knee, then your right elbow to your left knee. Do not pull on your head and neck during this exercise. The lower to the ground your legs bicycle, the harder your abs have to work. Do not perform this activity if it puts any strain on your lower back.
- Flat on your back and this time life your legs straight up and open them, crunch up and take your hands between your legs. Do 20 crunches.
- Repeat the butt lift.
- 20 basic crunches.
And now repeat the routine.
Do this workout every other day, spot the results in no time. Get ready for summer!!!